- The Mercury Cougar is an automobile which was sold under the Mercury brand of the Ford Motor Company’s Lincoln-Mercury Division from 1967 to 2002. The name was first used in 1967 and was carried by a diverse series of cars over the next three decades.
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- 1971 is a 2007 Hindi war film directed by Amrit Sagar, and written by Piyush Mishra and Amrit Sagar, based on a true story of prisoners of war after the Indo-Pak war of 1971. The film features an ensemble cast of Manoj Bajpai, Ravi Kishan, Piyush Mishra, Deepak Dobriyal and others.
- 1971 (MCMLXXI) was a common year that started on a Friday (link will display full calendar) in the Gregorian calendar.
1969 Ford Mustang
If you look in the background up next to the road, you can see my first car, a 1971 Mercury Cougar, with a for sale sign on it. It was a beast…
1971 Cougar CJ Ram-Air J-Code